This is an ACS built-in function.
Plays a sound belonging to a thingtype's description, such as its pain or sight sounds.
void PlayActorSound(int tid, int sound[, int channel[, fixed volume[, bool looping[, fixed attenuation]]]])
- tid: tag of thing to play sound
- sound: one of thingtype's specific sounds to play. NOTE: anything not listed here is unimplemented. Valid values are: SOUND_See, SOUND_Attack, SOUND_Pain, SOUND_Death and SOUND_Active.
- channel: one of the sound channels to play through. Default is CHAN_BODY. Valid values are: CHAN_AUTO, CHAN_WEAPON, CHAN_VOICE, CHAN_ITEM, CHAN_BODY, CHAN_5, CHAN_6 and CHAN_7.
- volume: how loud to play. Default is 0.9921875.
- looping: whether to loop the sound. Default is FALSE.
- attenuation: how quickly to fade out the sound with distance. Default is ATTN_NORM. Valid values are: ATTN_NONE, ATTN_NORM, ATTN_IDLE and ATTN_STATIC.
No examples given.
This function's identification in