This is a parameterized linedef special.
Raises a floor to the nearest neighbor and changes the texture and zeroes the type, according to the trigger model (sector in front of trigger used as difference).
Plat_RaiseAndStayTx0(tag, speed, lockout)
- tag: tag of sectors to trigger. If 0, it will trigger the sector behind the line.
- speed: speed to move tagged sectors by, in eighths of units (e.g. 16 is equivalent to standard Doom door speed).
- lockout: a special value on whether to emulate Doom or Heretic behaviour. Possible values are:
- 0: compatibility mode. Behaviour depends on current game mode (Doom or Heretic).
- 1: correct Doom mode. After finishing the process, the tagged floors will be free to perform other movements.
- 2: buggy Heretic mode. After finishing the process, the tagged floors will be in stasis, unable to respond to other triggers.
No examples given.
This one is for Doom/Heretic compatibility.
If the sector is blocked by a thing, it will return to its initial position (hence the "Plat" designation). In vanilla Doom, this used to be more problematic, by potentially (and unpredictably) starting to move down an infinite amount, but got fixed in source ports.