This is a parameterized linedef special.
Raises floor to its lowest neighbour floor, including itself. Given how this is set up, it results in instant lowering of the floor to its lowest neighbour.
Floor_RaiseToLowest(tag, change, crush)
- tag: tag of sectors to trigger. If 0, it will trigger the sector behind the line.
- change: whether to change the texture (e.g. remove liquid to show solid floor) and/or sector type (e.g. damaging floor). Trigger model means to use the floor in front of the trigger linedef as reference to change to. Numeric model means to scan the surrounding sectors of tagged ones (as if sinking something into a liquid). Possible values are:
- 0: no change, basic behaviour;
- 1: trigger model, zero out the type;
- 2: numeric model, zero out the type;
- 3: trigger model, change texture;
- 4: numeric model, change texture;
- 5: trigger model, change both texture and type;
- 6: numeric model, change both texture and type.
- crush: crushing damage to inflict to things jamming the sector, at the same rate as in Doom (10 damage being the classic example).
No examples given.
This is an instant movement special. Use this when you'd like instant speed for Floor_LowerToLowest. Given the net effect of lowering the floor, crush won't have effect.