This is a parameterized linedef special.
Raises tagged floors to their highest adjacent neighbours.
Floor_RaiseToHighest(tag, speed, change, crush)
- tag: tag of sectors to trigger. If 0, it will trigger the sector behind the line.
- speed: speed to move tagged sectors by, in eighths of units (e.g. 16 is equivalent to standard Doom door speed).
- change: whether to change the texture (e.g. remove liquid to show solid floor) and/or sector type (e.g. damaging floor). Trigger model means to use the floor in front of the trigger linedef as reference to change to. Numeric model means to scan the surrounding sectors of tagged ones (as if sinking something into a liquid). Possible values are:
- 0: no change, basic behaviour;
- 1: trigger model, zero out the type;
- 2: numeric model, zero out the type;
- 3: trigger model, change texture;
- 4: numeric model, change texture;
- 5: trigger model, change both texture and type;
- 6: numeric model, change both texture and type.
- crush: crushing damage to inflict to things jamming the sector, at the same rate as in Doom (10 damage being the classic example).
No examples given.
Similar to the Boom 'fixed' behaviour, such floors, if crushing, will stop movement while dealing damage.
Note that under vanilla Hexen this special acts unexpectedly: it raises the floor to the lowest neighbour ceiling. But in any other game modes this special will act as advertised.