Floor_LowerToHighestEE(tag, speed, change)
Lowers tagged sectors' floors to their highest neighbours. If their neighbours are higher than their current floors, motion will be instant.
A speed of 8 is equivalent to most of Doom's specials. 32 is equivalent to a few others and is the same speed as that of conventional Doom elevators. Dividing speed by 8 results the number of units of movement per game tic.
Change can be one of the following:
- 0: no change
- 1: trigger model, clear the sector effect
- 2: numeric model, clear the sector effect
- 3: trigger model, only change texture
- 4: numeric model, only change texture
- 5: trigger model, change texture and type
- 6: numeric model, change texture and type
Change's purpose is to modify the floor textures of the moved sectors and to add or remove floor damage effects or (since Boom) presence of friction or wind.
- The trigger model means that the reference (target) texture and type are the ones from activator linedef's front sector. All tagged sectors will get data from this sector.
- Numeric model means that the references are taken from target sectors' destination neighbours.