Difference between revisions of "KnightAttack"

From Eternity Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: If the object has no target, nothing will occur. If it's at melee range, it will damage the target by 3-21 hitpoints, and play the kgtat2 sound effect. At range, it will play its attack s...)
 
m
 
Line 3: Line 3:
 
If it's at melee range, it will damage the target by 3-21 hitpoints, and play the kgtat2 sound effect. At range, it will play its attack sound, and if the actor is a [[DeathKnightGhost]], it will always throw [[KnightAxeRed]] objects. Otherwise, it will have a 40% chance of throwing red axes, and 60% for firing regular [[KnightAxe]] objects. All the projectiles are spawned at 36 units from the floor.
 
If it's at melee range, it will damage the target by 3-21 hitpoints, and play the kgtat2 sound effect. At range, it will play its attack sound, and if the actor is a [[DeathKnightGhost]], it will always throw [[KnightAxeRed]] objects. Otherwise, it will have a 40% chance of throwing red axes, and 60% for firing regular [[KnightAxe]] objects. All the projectiles are spawned at 36 units from the floor.
  
This ''does not'' include [[FaceTarget]].
+
This action ''does not'' include [[FaceTarget]].
  
 
==See also==
 
==See also==
 
[[List of codepointers]]
 
[[List of codepointers]]
 
[[Category:Codepointers]]
 
[[Category:Codepointers]]

Latest revision as of 03:02, 19 January 2010

If the object has no target, nothing will occur.

If it's at melee range, it will damage the target by 3-21 hitpoints, and play the kgtat2 sound effect. At range, it will play its attack sound, and if the actor is a DeathKnightGhost, it will always throw KnightAxeRed objects. Otherwise, it will have a 40% chance of throwing red axes, and 60% for firing regular KnightAxe objects. All the projectiles are spawned at 36 units from the floor.

This action does not include FaceTarget.

See also[edit]

List of codepointers