Linked portals (development versions only) are a powerful feature which make it possible to connect two separate areas of a map via the floor/ceiling or one-sided linedefs, allowing the player to see, shoot, and even move seamlessly from one area into another. They are used similarly to two-way portals, apart from the fact that you can pass through them. They can be used to create 3D architecture and room-over-room effects, with very few limitations.
- 358 - Apply linked portal to like-tagged ceilings
- 359 - Apply linked portal to like-tagged floors
- 360 - Linked portal anchor line for special 358
- 361 - Linked portal anchor line for special 359
- 376 - Apply linked portals to like-tagged lines
- 377 - Anchor line for special 376
Refer to Zarkyb's linked portals tutorial for in-depth information on usage.