whether to change the texture (e.g. remove liquid to show solid floor) and/or sector type (e.g. damaging floor). Trigger model means to use the floor behind the trigger linedef as reference to change to. Numeric model means to scan the surrounding sectors (as if sinking something into a liquid). Possible values are:
- 0: no change, basic behaviour;
- 1: trigger model, zero out the type;
- 2: numeric model, zero out the type;
- 3: trigger model, change texture;
- 4: numeric model, change texture;
- 5: trigger model, change both texture and type;
- 6: numeric model, change both texture and type.