From Eternity Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

If the object has no target, nothing will occur.

If it's at melee range, it will damage the target by 3-21 hitpoints, and play the kgtat2 sound effect. At range, it will play its attack sound, and if the actor is a DeathKnightGhost, it will always throw KnightAxeRed objects. Otherwise, it will have a 40% chance of throwing red axes, and 60% for firing regular KnightAxe objects. All the projectiles are spawned at 36 units from the floor.

This action does not include FaceTarget.

See also

List of codepointers